Core Return Policy & Instructions (Correct as of January 2021)
All Core Returns
- Returned cores must match the exact part number ordered unless agreed in advance of the order.
- Cores must be returned within 60 days of the invoice date for a full credit. If we require cores to be returned sooner, we will state this on our original quotation.
- If cores are returned between 60 and 90 days of the invoice date the core will be subject, where possible, to a credit reduction of 50%.
- Cores returned after 90 days from the invoice date will not be accepted.
- If cores are rejected due to lateness, we will return them to the purchaser subject to the purchaser agreeing to pay all return postage costs and any additional charges.
- All cores returned are subject to manufacturer inspection and acceptance prior to credit notes being issued.
- Please ensure that cores are accompanied by either a copy of the original despatch note, sales invoice or paperwork linking to such detail so we can locate the record. This information missing can lead to delays.
Core Returns from Outside the United Kingdom
- When returning cores to us from outside the UK please ensure that, on the commercial invoice, you declare the core value at 10% of the core amount as per our original invoice. This original core value is also displayed on our ‘Outstanding Core Statement’. If cores are not declared at 10% of the original core value, we will not be able to accept them and they will be returned to the purchaser.
- Please ensure that our VAT number, GB385849686, and our VAT Deferment account number, 8234400, are clearly displayed on the commercial invoice. If they are not, we may not be able to successfully clear the cores and they may be returned by the courier.