Airpart Supply are a proud distributor for Airforms Inc. Stocking their line of leading FAA/PMA engine and airframe baffles
About Airforms Baffles:
- Baffles are made of 6061-T6 aluminum with many improvements over the original baffling.
- Improvements include: stainless steel brackets where needed, hard rivet construction, half inch backing plates on seals, and an improved fit to increase engine cooling.
- All Airforms engine baffles are designed to replace the factory installations and are individually interchangeable.
- The baffle seals are fiberglass reinforced, high temperature silicone: black is standard. Orange or blue are available for an extra charge.
- We also sell seal kits if your metal baffle pieces are in good shape .
- If aftermarket components of differing dimensions have been installed, it is the installer's responsibility to adjust the baffles to fit. Components include: starters, alternators, exhaust, etc.
- Mounting hardware is not included (nuts, bolts, screws, washers, retaining springs, and Tinnerman clips).
Airforms baffles are available either as a complete set or indvidually.
FIND YOUR AIRFORMS BAFFLE(S):
To find the baffles(s) required open the Airforms Catalogue by clicking here. This will open in a new window to allow you to search our website once you have found the part number(s) required.